- Creating Your Castle
Creating Your Castle means Creating Your Castle Limited, located at 7 St Stephens Gardens, London, W2 5RY United Kingdom.
Refers to the legislation General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679
- Data Controller
Data Controller means the natural or legal person who (either alone or jointly or in common with other persons) determines the purposes for which and the manner in which any personal information are, or are to be, processed.
- Data Processor
Data Processor means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller.
- Data Subject
Data Subject is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
- Principles for processing personal data
Our principles for processing personal data are:
Fairness and lawfulness. When we process personal data, the individual rights of the Data Subjects must be protected. All personal data must be collected and processed in a legal and fair manner.
Restricted to a specific purpose. The personal data of Data Subject must be processed only for specific purposes.
Transparency. The Data Subject must be informed of how his/her data is being collected, processed and used.
- How personal data is collected
Personal data is obtained when you provide information to Creating Your Castle. This includes:
- Making an enquiry through creatingyourcastlecoaching.com, creatingyourcastlecourses.newzenler.com, or by email or telephone
- Registering to receive Creating Your Castle’s emailed newsletter
- Connecting and interacting with Creating Your Castle on social media
- Disclosing information to the coach during sessions
Creating your Castle does not obtain personal information through automated technical means.
- What personal data we collect and process
Creating Your Castle collects several different types of personal data for various purposes. Personal data may include, but is not limited to:
- First name and last name
- Email address
- Phone number
- How we use the personal data
Creating Your Castle uses the collected personal data for various purposes, including:
- To provide you with services
- To notify you about changes to our services
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our services
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- Legal basis for collecting and processing personal data
Creating Your Castle legal basis for collecting and using the personal data described in this Data Protection Policy depends on the personal data we collect and the specific context in which we collect the information:
- Creating Your Castle needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given Creating Your Castle permission to do so
- Processing your personal data is in Creating Your Castle legitimate interests
- Creating Your Castle needs to comply with the law
- Retention of personal data
Creating Your Castle will retain your personal information only for as long as is necessary for the purposes set out in this Data Protection Policy.
Creating Your Castle will retain and use your information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our policies.
- Who has access to your personal data
Creating Your Castle will not sell or rent your information to third parties.
Creating Your Castle may share personal data with a third-party data processor. This is for the purpose of carrying out business operations, including:
- Issuing invoices
- Processing payments
- Security precautions in place to protect your information
Creating Your Castle takes appropriate technical and organisational precautions to secure your personal data and prevent its loss, misuse or alteration. Where we have given (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our websites, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
- Data protection rights
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what personal data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you
- The right of rectification
- The right to object
- The right of restriction
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
This policy will be regularly reviewed and updated with any changes in Creating Your Castle’s procedures, or changes in legislation.
For further information on General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679, please refer to the Information Commissioner’s Office website, www.ico.org.uk.